Monday, August 25, 2008

Dressing like a Big Kid!

One of the most fun things about work is getting to wear chic "grown-up" outfits. Although I start to get tired of having to wear nice clothes by the end of the week and look forward to wearing jeans on casual Friday, there is still some excitement in wearing dressy clothes and feeling like a legit adult, with a job, a computer bag, and everything! Mari recomended that I start taking some pictures of my work clothes and posting them, which I thought would be a fun idea. In fact, I remember that last week (or was it the week before?) I took some pictures of my outfit (with new pants and shoes!) and meant to post them online but never did. Today when I got home from work I took a picture of my outfit so I could post it on this blog. When I downloaded the pictures from my camera, I found out that the outfit I photographed 2 weeks ago was the very same (exact same- note the undershirt and the shoes) I wore and photographed today! I guess I really like this outfit.




Outfit 1: First Day of work.
Fitted Suit Jacket: Banana Republic, $128
Black Dress Pants: Gap, $60
Sweater: Kasper, $45
Tweed computer bag: Harrod's, 90 GBP













Outfit 2a: Just after buying these pants!
Puff-sleve V-neck top: Limited, $56
Tomato Cami: Express, $25
Kakhi slacks: Express, $80
Shoes: Steve Madden, $160
Outfit 2b: Today
[See above]
Also note:
Leather computer tote: Wilson's Leather, $160
Oscar-the-Grouch trashcan: Ikea, $20
(Prices are estimates and may be up to %300 of actual price paid)

3 comments:

Mari said...

this post is all I'd hoped it would be! Cute outfits, Han. I love those black Gap pants --- they fit you really well. I want some! By the way, I believe I bought you the tomatoe undershirt, and I do not recall it costing $25. I believe I had a coupon that knocked it down to, say, $4. :)

Evelyn said...

Yeah...I think you should mention, "actually paid" on at least some of the items!

celiselott said...

Dude, you look fierce. I need to go shopping =( Hahahah! Miss you girl!