Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Year in Preview

Here is what we imagine our 2012 might look like:
Justin should finish his Master's degree and start his new job.


We plan to go visit Mari and Chris and Isaac in their new home in Pensacola.


This Summer we may go to a family reunion/90th birthday bash for my paternal grandfather in Colorado. We might drive.


Later in the Summer we hope to go visit Luke, Amber and the kiddos in Alaska. It will be a great time to leave Houston behind for a while!

In August we will celebrate Ezekiel's first birthday!

Though there are no specific plans yet, who knows- we may even have baby #2 on the way!

2 comments:

marigirl said...

Hannah! you're hilarious!

1. My baby is too small in that Pensacola pic! Nice helicopter tho

2. pregnant again!? crazy!

3. nice drawings! did Justin help on any of them?

AS said...

I love the drawings. When I read your blog post I couldn't help but wonder if you were already preggers- wow- that would be close- I'm glad you're not pregnant now but really glad you hope to be later this year.